Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

MICHIGAN TRADITIONS Part II

Third, Kellen took a day off work and convinced me to go with him to the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). I thought it was kind of lame at first, but then I realized how HUGE it was. Shade of course wanted to sit in every car, and I got to sit in some pretty sweet cars myself (Porshe, Corvette, Mini Cooper, Jaguar, Shelby Cobra, etc.). And again Kellen got to take hundreds of pictures of another one of his favorite machines (cars). We also got to see an example of the engine he was working on at Ford (Twin Turbo-Chargers yadda yadda), and the Start-Stop Starter he is working on at Bosch. And strangely, Shade ended up throwing up while we were there - the first time he had thrown up since he did the post-spit up when he was a baby. Fortunately (I suppose), it must have been something he drank/ate, because he threw up once and was soon jumping and running around again. Weird.

Kellen pulled 565 pounds!


Other Fun Moments


Weird Cars


Electric Cars/Bikes


Other Awesome Cars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy's favorite car in the whole world is a Shelby Cobra, he's jealous that you got to sit in one.