Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

3 WEEKS!!!


Not much new this week. Eli is more alert and is moving around more. Olive is still being sweet, but sometimes too sweet - she doesn't understand the difference of rough and gentle on an infant yet. But she is a very loving sister. The only problem is when she steals Eli's binki, then I catch her with it and she will throw it on the floor and run away!

I just can't believe how fast it is going. It seems like everything is going in a dreamlike blur - I am SO tired! I thought I was tired when I was pregnant with Shade. I thought I was more tired after I had him and was recovering from surgery. I thought I was even more tired when I went back to school (in an accelerated program) while having an infant. I thought I was even more tired when I started working full-time midnights and then switching back to day shift on my days off while having a toddler. I thought I was even more tired when I got pregnant again and kept working midnights. I thought I was even more tired after I had another kid, then went back to work again working midnights. I thought I was even more tired when I got pregnant (and sick) a third time while still having a baby and working midnights. But that was nothing compared to how completely exhausted I am now! I close my eyes and almost immediately fall asleep. Sometimes I don't even hear the babies cry in the middle of the night. I can only imagine how it is going to be when I go back to work - again on midnights! I must be crazy!

Hat from Aunt Teresa (crazy face), Automatic sprinkler (with the Olive stare), milk coma II, Shade's temporary mohawk, hand knitted from Grandma Olsen (my mom)

No comments: