Search This Blog
Monday, May 13, 2013
APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS
I love the spring. It means the end of winter. Or at least it is supposed to. This year it took a bit longer to get there. But one thing I love about the weather out here is that there really are 4 seasons. When my sister was out here, it rained almost the entire week. Then right before she left, the blossoms came out and the greenness started. I didn't get pictures until a lot of the blossoms had fallen off, but it still amazes me how many blossoms can fit on one tree. The last picture is our apartment, we are on the second floor with 4 windows. But we have the shade of the tree during the hottest part of the day - good stuff.




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment