Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY

Mother's Day this year was especially sweet - since we had Olive with us this time. Of course the boys were awesome (as usual). They got me a kindle this year. Must say I did not see that one coming :) But it has been a real treat. I can read my scriptures or watch a show anywhere I am feeding the baby. I have been able to show scripture story movies in my primary class at church, and we have found some educational apps for Shade to play with. It has also been good motivation on occasion to get him to do something without complaining, as we do have a few games on there too, although we try not to play games on it very often. But overall, it has been very convenient. I also got a nice breakfast to go with it. I sure am one spoiled mamma!

No comments: