Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2015

HALLOWEEN


So after the day watching stunt planes, we got to go trick-or-treating. I was of course very sick (pregnant-wise), so I debated not going. But the weather was decent and we had our new golf cart, so we decided to take that around. And boy was that awesome! We just drove through some close neighborhoods (where they actually have pretty small lots so the houses are pretty close together). Having little kids, they didn't want to walk much, but I didn't really want to drive a car and have to keep putting seat belts on and taking them back off, etc, etc. So the golf cart experience was definitely a highlight. Plus, Eli was fairly well entertained too because he got to be "outside" and see what was going on too. By the end, it was pretty chilly, but Olive really enjoyed it and kept wanting to go up to the doors for more candy :) Again, it took her awhile to get that she needed to say something for the candy, and not to just reach in and grab it by herself without the go-ahead by the person giving it out, but she eventually figured it out. Gotta say, even though I was miserable, it was pretty fun!

Update: Now, whenever we take Olive on the golf cart through a residential area, she wants to go trick-or-treating!

No comments: