I finished the semester, but had to drop out of the accelerated program I had gotten accepted into. Okay, I thought. That was a waste. Why would things work out SO well for me to go back to school, and why would I finally get pregnant after 2-3 years of trying only AFTER I had started going back to school? Why not a month before? Then I would not have gone back to school in the first place (and paid the $5,000). Then, to add on top of that, a couple of months later Kellen lost his awesome job at Ford - when I was 7 MONTHS Pregnant! I remember the day Kellen came home early...he already knew he was the one they were going to let go (he was the newest and least trained in the department at the time, and they had slowly been assigning his tasks to other workers), but it was still a big blow when it actually happened. I don't remember ever seeing him so sad (he doesn't really ever cry) and scared. We just stood there in the middle of the living room and hugged each other for the longest time.
No comments:
Post a Comment