I decided to make it a bit more reader friendly and break up the story into sections. So this is only the first part of the expanded layoff story.
--

It has come up a lot lately why Kellen and I are in Michigan and if we plan on staying here (friends, family, ourselves). I have actually wondered about that a lot myself - why Michigan? It's not like that was on our "list" of places we would like to live (like Oaxaca, Hautulco, Arizona, and possibly Washington/Oregon area). All of our family is in Utah/Nevada/Idaho (except one of Kellen's sisters). So why the heck Michigan? Just a coincidence?
Being religious, I like to think there is meaning in all things - all big things anyway. I don't necessarily believe that God inspired a store to put green beans on sale for that one day because He knew I needed green beans. I think there are a lot of coincidences in life. But I also believe that God knows what is best for us and knows what we are capable of, and every now and then He will give us a little push in the "best" direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment