Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY

For Memorial Day this year, Kellen's sister (+ husband and 5 kids) and mom came to visit for the weekend. Yes, we downgraded to a 1-bedroom from our last apartment, but it is almost the same size (70 sq. ft. smaller), so even though we were cozy, we all fit just fine.

On Friday we tried to have a BBQ with turkey burgers - ended up cooking them inside anyway due to lack of experience with charcoal grilling... :P

On Saturday everyone went to Greenfield Village while I stayed home to study. I called every 2 hrs. I wanted to be there. I did get a 98% on the test though.

On Sunday we all went to church.

On Monday we all went to the Henry Ford museum (I sat in the food court and studied).

Then the sister's family drove home and the mom flew home the next morning.

I would post more, but I don't really know what all they did, and Kellen likely won't get around to it :} But here are some pictures!




No comments: